Petrich’s Piano Shop has been in business since 1973, and offers quality full piano service: from obtaining and maintaining a piano to disposing of a piano. Select the service that you need, and call to ask questions or to set an appointment.
- Tuning Tuning, pitch raising/lowering
- Piano Restoration Repairing, Regulating, Re-stringing, Rebuilding
- Moving or Hauling Piano moving Old pianos hauled away
- Rentals Would you like a piano, or do you know someone who needs a piano? You can rent one, buy one, or get one for free. Simply call (206) 324-5055.
- Repairing broken parts
- Replacing missing or worn parts
- Full regulation
- Repair/rebuild pedals and trapp
- Bench repairs
- Replace casters, supply caster cups
- Body work, wood repairs, refinishing, touch-up
Most repair work can be done on site where the piano is located, which eliminates the expense of moving the piano to the shop and back. Major complete piano restoration is best done in the shop over a period of time.